This is The 99 CLAMP Icons Challenge, a CLAMP based community inspired by iconfiend100. Here, fans/iconists can not only express their love of all things CLAMP, but also try to improve their skills. Once a member of the community, the fan/iconist is to do a set of 99 CLAMP related icons for the already given themes. There is no time limit, so fans/iconists can take their time.
This is a fun, friendly, CLAMP-loving community! If you like CLAMP and icon-making, then come and join us today!
1. Obviously, your icons should be CLAMP related.
a) The icon should feature characters/pairings/sceneries from a CLAMP series.
b) Use only official artworks, please. No doujinshi/fanarts unless you made them yourself.
c) Include the characters and series featured on your icons.
d) It is important that you credit any available resources (i.e.: image sources, brushes, textures, etc.).
2. All icons should meet LiveJournal's requirements; 100 pixels x 100 pixels and under 40kb in size, in jpg/gif/png format.
3. You may do more than one icon for a theme, but it will be regarded as ONE submission.
4. DO NOT delete any of your icons before you finish your set of 99 icons.
5. Icons should be newly made for the specific theme, this means no re-posting old icons. However, you are allowed to post the same icon in other communities (as long as the mod allows you to do so, of course).
6. Icons maybe stills or animated. The more creative the better.
7. When interested in using a certain icon, please follow the iconist's usage policy.
And of course, have fun and respect other members. Failure to comply these rules will result in warning or immediate banning.
1. There are two options for posting your icons. You may either:
a) Create a placeholder (example) for all your icons and only post updates at the community, or
b) Post small batches of icons and once you have finished the challenge, re-post all 99 icons in one entry.
Either way, you will, eventually, make one special entry to place all of 99 icons. This will make it easier for others to monitor your progress. If you are having troubles with creating a placeholder, you may refer this post for help.
In case you decided to use option (b), please use LJ-cuts when:
a. Posting more than three icons
b. Your icons feature homosexuality and/or mild nudity.
THE MEMBERS STATUS LIST;
Interested in checking out how the other members are doing? Check out the memories.
This community is open for affiliation! We will affiliate with any CLAMP-related communites. Please leave all comments regarding affiliation on this post.
Questions? Comments? Please contact m1noru or asiyakei. You can do so by commenting on any of their posts in this community or over at their personal journals, but it is preferable that you choose the earlier option. :)